Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snow? Really?

Winter storm warnings should be illegal so close to May...however, I should know better living in Montana. I've spent the good majority of my life here. Ah, well. I suppose I have to put off my garden project for a bit. The forcast is in the 40's and snowy for the next 7 days or so. It's ok, though. That's part of a package deal living in Montana. =)

I'm glad I got a good bike ride in yesterday with my mom and a small one in today before the coldness started. I rode my bike to the gym, worked out, and rode home. I weighed and measured today. Down 4 pounds and 6.5 inches. Sweet.

I'm still waiting for Day 1 of my cycle. Nothing else to report on aside from that.

2 comments:

Emi said...

We go through the bi-polar weather patterns here in Colorado too (though I KNOW you get more snow than we do!). Hang in there!

Samantha said...

I'm in Texas and it's crazy weather but luckily I don't think we've ever had May snow. It was in the 40's the past two nights though.. super crazy! We slept with the windows open though so that was super nice!