
So if you want to bitch about living here...then F-ing MOVE!!! And as my husband says, "become a number in a bigger city." It sucks that Montana's music scene is rather a downer, but have you looked outside your window lately?!?!



How can you be sad seeing that? If you can't apprecaite that...plus the fact that we get all four seasons, there's really no such thing as a traffic jam in Montana, we have Glacier National Park, it's uncrowded, we can ski/snowboard in the winter, then you probably don't deserve to live in Montana.
With my infertility stuff, if I have to do much more than IUI's, I will have to travel to a neighboring state for IVF...but I don't care. Yes, it's inconvenient, but for me, it's worth it to be able to live here. The fact is, if you are an unhappy person, you will be unhappy no matter where you live.
4 comments:
From a girl who lives in the heart of the very overpopulated/constant traffic jams/over touristy Orange County, CA I can honestly say that I would give anything to live where you are and look at that scenery every day! That would drive me crazy with people saying that all the time!
Those pictures are beautiful!!! I love Texas but E went hunting in Wyoming and now is in love with that part of the country so I'm sure I'll visit sooner or later!
Samantha...definitely go to Glacier National Park in the summer if you ever come to Montana!! It still takes my breath away just driving through it!!!
If I could live ANYWHERE, it would be Montana. You know how some people cry about leaving their heart in New York? Not this gal, my heart is, and always will be, forever MONTANA!!!!
Post a Comment