I'm sick of being "chunky" and it holding me back from my dreams (translation: a baby) So it's time to kick it up a notch. I plateaued doing just Curves so hopefully adding this will jump start the system again. There was a triathalon in Great Falls that I am looking into. It's nothing too intense. But I would need to find someone to do it with me because with the surgeries I've had on my knee, the running part is out of the question. I'm doing the biking leg of a triathalon with some people in Seattle in August. I think it was only 13 miles, which will be cake! I'm also signed up for a 100km (62 mile) bike ride and the Tour De Cure (for Diabetes). I only signed up for the 50 mile one for the Tour De Cure. There are a few more we want to sign up for. One is in Spokane...I don't know where the other ones. My Mom and brother are avid cyclists. I only pretend to be. Haha! I just picked it up as a serious sport last year. Perhaps if I can get into shape, I'll do one of those nude bike rides in Portland. HAhaha!

Or not. I don't think I will ever be comfortable enough with my body to have it hanging out while on a bike. Though I must admit, some (emphasis on the word "SOME") of those dude are lookin' pretty fit...though I can't imagine how riding a bike naked for a man could possible be comfortable.
My God, this is a boring post. Hahah! Well, probably for anyone who isn't me. Personally, I find it quite thrilling and motivating. HAhaha!
Well fine. How's this for exciting? 6 MORE DAYS OF BCP!!!!
3 comments:
Umm... men riding on bikes nude?!? OUCH!
Woohoo for 6 more pills!!!
I know, right?!?! It seems like "stuff" would be...uhhh...squished and...pinchy. Ughh! Bad mental image! Sorry I said anything! lol
Oh my gosh I would rather die than ride a bike naked in public. That's the stuff of NIGHTMARES... all the rolls everywhere. No THANKS!
Less than a week!!!!! WOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment