If you are on "the forums," you've most likely already read this...word for word...because.......
.....I'm lazy...
So. Here's my appointment update:
The biggest follie I had was around 10. She said it's a bit on the small-ish side (normally look for around 16-ish). BUT she said, and I quote, "We're not giving up on them yet. Some are just slow growers." So...it's not super amazing news, but it's not bad news either. She is actually coming in on her day off (on Saturday!!!) to do another scan to make sure everything is actually growing at a decent rate. If not, she's going to give me some provera and we are going to try something else.
Overall, I am happy with how things went and with my new doc. She's absolutely wonderful! Whether or not this cycle will be a bust, I'm happy to know that this doc isn't going to sit back and passively let things happen. She's very proactive (I can't say "proactive" without thinking about zits) about how to handle this whole I'll be back Saturday with an update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
KEEP ON GROWING!!! I am sending lots of happy thoughts your way and hope you get some great numbers this weekend!
GROW FOLLIE GROW!! Praying this is the follie that makes all of your dreams come true! xoxo love you!
Thanks, girls!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment