Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I feel so much pressure when coming up with a Title...

Oh man. I re-injured my back/neck again. It's bazarre because I went to bed feeling amazing and woke up feeling like how I did after I injured it in February. I think it's due to the same injury, but I refuse to go to the doctor because he's just going to say there's nothing he can do for me, then charge me $200. That's how it works. And with the Infertility stuff, we really can't afford an extra $200 bill.

Tomorrow's the day I go in for my follie scan. Not to be a downer, but I don't feel anything special going on in my guts. No twinges, no "full" feeling...nothing. But we'll see. I suppose it IS only CD 10. But if the Femara works, I should ovulate around CD 14...so shouldn't I be feeling something? Ah, well. There's no use in driving myself crazy. I'll know soon enough.

In other news, I've been working on cleaning out my flower beds. Never EVER thought I would be a gardener. Hell, I have a hard time keeping grass alive. But last year, I managed to only have a few casualties as far as my plants go. And...GET THIS...I have an indoor plant thats been alive for almost a YEAR now. That's gotta be some kind of a record for me. I'm getting anxious to plant flowers, but in Montana, you gotta be careful because we've had snow in May before. However, there are certain plants that are tough enough to hang in there if we have a late frost. My pansies seem to be able to live through anything. So the slang term "pansy" meaning someone is a wuss is really not accurate.

I also got my patio furniture out. Yayyy! And there wasn't even any incident with a spider while getting the furniture out from the garage. Crazy!

Welp. I think I may take a nappy-poo today. I'm tiiiired. I'll update about my appointment tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I don't know if Femera works differently than clomid, but I didn't O until CD 22 the first ovulatory cycle and CD 17 at the earliest. Don't worry about not feeling anything yet! Stay positive!

Nessa said...

Thanks, Kelly! I suppose this is just my little way of bracing myself for the worst.

But I hope that if things aren't looking ship-shape tomorrow that I will just ovulate later than I had originally thought, like you said. =)

Samantha said...

Happy big follie thoughts are being sent your way. I really hope your u/s shows some good ones in there tomorrow!