Speaking of the butt shot...my whole left buttcheek feels like it's one giant bruise. Just thought you should know. =)
I seem to be a lot less stressed with this new doctor. I know exactly what's happening with my guts and know what to expect. With the last doctor, he would perscribe the clomid and send me on my way...no monitoring. Then he told to call either with a period (only got it once on my own with the clomid) or with day 35. So that whole time, I had NO idea if it was working, if there was hope of getting pregnant. You see, a KEY element of getting pregnant is ovulating. Kiiiiind of a biggie. So to not know whether I was or not was really hard on me. I never had much luck with OPK's.
In other news, I think I may try and finish gutting my garden of last years dead plants. I'm so close to being done, but getting that last little bit done seems to be a lot more difficult than it probably should be. Also, I have been working on clearing up and cleaning out our back patio. It has gotten to be a little bit of a mess over the fall/winter. So here is my goal:

This was my patio last year. I didn't have my big planters out yet...but this is the general idea. I never thought I would be able to geek out over patios/gardens. Ha! I'm hardcore...
kbye!
4 comments:
Wow... your patio is GORGEOUS!!!!! I'm jealous. :)
Thank you! It's in shambles right now. But hopefully I can get it back in to shape!
I am VERY jealous! Ours had some fake grass on it and E pulled it up only to find the concerte all uneven, cracked and stained! We'll fix it someday!
Beautiful patio! I know you know this...but take pictures again when you re-plant! :) I love living vicariously through other people who own their homes. DH & I have upgraded to renting a townhome...but we don't have our own place to both love & hate.
Post a Comment