So, she said my brother was around 3 or 4 or so (which would have made me around 1 or 2) My mom said my family was in a store and we happen to be walking by the lingerie and she said out of nowhere my brother just started yelling "TITS!!!" as loud as he could. HAhAHAHahahaHA! So my mom kinda put her hand over his mouth a little so he would be quiet, but he just pulled her hand away and screamed it again. She said she was mortified and has no idea how he even knew that word. HAhaha! I almost died of laughter after hearing that. Knowing my brother now, he is really quiet and polite...it's just so funny to picture him like that as a kid. That phase in his life must not of lasted very long because I always remember him as a shy, but funny kid. I just love that story though.
So to end this post, here's a lovely picture of my brother and I from back in the day...
2 comments:
hahah and I needed a smile :D , thanks!
Haha! I love hearing stories about kids and the wacky things they do (esp when they're related to me muhahaha)
Post a Comment