Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sun burnt in March?!?

Ok, so the last couple days have been much better. I feel slightly embarrassed of my last post. But, hey, a girls gotta vent some time, right?

My family came over and we went on a really nice 20 mile bike ride. It was 65 degrees out, windy and mostly cloudy, but amazing. I told my brother at the end of the ride that I was gonna have a sunburn later. He responded with some snarky comment to the effect of how could I possibly get a sunburn when it was cloudy most of the day. I assured him that I don't know how it happens, but it IS gonna happen.

Here's a little background. Does anyone remember that movie from 1995, "Powder?" It's been a while, so here...let me refresh your memory.

Ringin' any bells? No? It's alright. You can get the jist of it from that picture. Basically, that's what my skin looks like.

And this is what I looked like after my little bike ride:


But don't worry...it was all VERY worth it. It was such an amazing bike ride by the river. After our bike ride, we ate all the calories we burned at Fuddruckers, where they serve hamburgers that size of small buildings.

There's nothing like a good long bike ride on a nice day to take my mind of TTC! I almost feel refreshed...that is, until I had to take my 900 pills the next morning. Haha!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Powder... such a sad movie!!!!

Glad you had a nice bike ride :)