However, in two weeks, I will need to say goodbye to a few very dear friends that have kept me company these last 3 months:


Mr. Diet Dr. Pepper and Mrs. Iced Coffee with Cream. (Yes, they are married. I mean, he IS a Doctor and makes loads of cash. She just didn't want to take his last name.) But really, it will be back to Ms. Decaf Iced Coffee with Cream (and everyone knows she's bitter and had 30 cats) and does anyone know if there is a Mr. Caffeine-Free Diet Doctor Pepper? We all know he won't be as good as the REAL thing, though. (He's got a few malpractice suits under his belt.)
Ok. This entire post has made me realize that perhaps I should seek out some counseling...or perhaps I need more friends other than Metformin, Femara, Mr. Diet Dr. Pepper, and Mrs. Iced Coffee with Cream.
Perhaps what I REALLY need is a date with Sir Ps3. (yes, he's knighted...)
3 comments:
My mom drinks caffiene free diet dr pepper so I know they carry it here in Texas!!!
I haven't been able to divorce myself from Ms. Carmeletta Machiatto (taking a page from your book there - love it!)...more power to you! I can't wait for you to stop taking BCP too...I want to see you get a BFP!
Samantha, that is awesome news about the caffeine free Diet Dr. Pepper!!!
Emi, I was off caffeine for the longest time...then when I got put on my 3 month break, I went crazy and got coffee all the time!!! So it will be hard to pull myself away from it again. ugghh.
Post a Comment