Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya...

**EDIT** I just resized the pictures so they aren't so massive.

I just realized I never posted of my tattoo's with color on my blog. If you have me on facebook, you've seen them. But this is for the people that don't.





I apologize about the horrible quality. Do have any idea how hard it is to take a picture of your own back?!?! I feel like someone should have taken a picture of my taking a picture of my own back. Pretttty ridiculous.

Anywho. I am trying to figure some way to be productive today. My vehicle has crapped out on my entirely. So if I want to go anywhere, I have to ride my bike. No biggie...except for the fact that it's 27 degrees right now, aaand it's scary as Hell to ride your bike around Great Falls, Montana because NO ONE know's bicycle laws. Most places big enough to where people actually use bikes to commute know the routine. Bikes follow the same laws as vehicles when they are riding on the side of the street. But I can't tell you the number of times, I've almost gotten mowed over because they think they have the right away. Ughh. Most Great Falls drivers look like Large Marge from Pee-Wee Herman.



As far as TTC stuff...I have exactly 3 weeks of birth control pills left!!! I'm going to call my Infertility specialist today to see if I need to make an appointment. WooHoo! Getting closer...

5 comments:

Samantha said...

So close!!! The color looks great!!!

Nessa said...

Thanks!! I'm pretty happy with them so far. They aren't quite done yet. It's a work in progress...

Emi said...

I like 'em! :)

And a "woot, woot" to your 3 week countdown!

suz said...

3 weeks!? That's AWESOME! The large marge pic cracked me UP!! :)

Nessa said...

I can officially say "less than 3 weeks" now. Although really it's 2 weeks and 6 days. But still, sounds better than 3 weeks! haha!