Today started out COMPLETELY horrible. So, I was out of town because I just had more work done on my tattoos. I was pretty excited to be coming home because for whatever reason, I sleep horribly when I'm not at home. Well, I loaded up my bike, my bag and my dogs and headed home. Hour and a half later, I'm home. Except my husband locked the doors before he left for work and I don't have a set of our house keys. No biggie, right? WRONG! Garrett was working out of town today about 3 hours away!!!! So there I am, tired as hell, a little cold, with my 2 hungry dogs locked out of my house with no way in besides Mr. I'm-gonna-charge-$50-to-unlock-your-house-for-you-because-there's-nothing-else-you-can-do. Ugghh! It's a good thing Garrett was 3 hours away, because I swear, I coulda killed him. He better make me a damn good dinner today. AND I'm not putting out. That's his punishment.
Haha! Well, that's a little harsh. It's not like he went out of his way to lock me out. I apologized for being to crabby about it. I just wanted to be home...and I was so close, and yet, so far away...
Since then, the day went a little smoother. Got some coffee with a friend which ALWAYS makes things better.
ANYWAY. The tattoo went awesome. I was gonna post pictures, but guess whose camera decided to die? So those will come at a later date. But I talked to my tattoo artist a little more about my apprenticeship! SO EXCITED! You have NO idea. Next time I go to see her, we are going to look for tattoo machines for me!!!!!!! As far as TTC is concerned, I think we will probably go forward with the IUI's as planned up until September or October when I start my apprenticeship. Then we will probably Not-Try-Not-Prevent for those 6 month that I am doing my apprenticeship. That's right, I said 6 MONTHS!!! She said normally, they take longer but she believes I have the drive and skills to finish and be ready to tattoo in 6 months!!! That will be so awesome because her shop is out of town, and I will have to be away from my husband for 5 days a week. So the quicker I can finish, the better. Garrett and I are kind of babies about being away from each other. It takes a special kind of woman (and man, obviously) to be an army couple. My hat is off to you. Hubby and I are both babies when it comes to being apart. But I really REALLY want this! Do you know what fricken amazing it will be to be a tattoo artist?!?! So awesome...
Well, I'm gonna go have a sit-down and play some solitaire...because that sounds amazing right now...
kbye!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am the SAME way about my hunny being out of town. Today he mentioned an overnight hunting trip (that he swears he already told me but I heard hunting and nowhere can i recall hearing overnight) and I'm really pouty about it. I don't care that he's going, I just care that I'll be home alone. I'm such a wuss!!!
Congrats on the great news about the apprenticeship!
Haha! It's so true, though. I think the worst part is sleeping alone. I am fine during the day, but there's just something so sad about that lonely, cold big bed at night.
And thank you! I'm am pretty stoked about the apprenticeship!!
I can't WAIT to see tattoo pics!!
Post a Comment