Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm still aliiiiive!!!!

I know I haven't been posting as much and also have been making myself scarce on the forums...but seriously. What am I gonna say? "Yup...still on a break till April."

Haha! Things are going better though as far as how I've been feeling on the metformin. My tummy only get's riled up if I eat really horribly greasy foods. My back is also feeling better, but it caused me to miss working out for 2 weeks, so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things there...which is a LOT easier said than done. But I'm pretty excited because it's been in the 50's lately! So I will be starting training on my bike. That would be the new bike I got from Santa. WooHoo!!! My mom asked me if I wanted to do a triathalon with her this summer and do the bike-riding part. I though, well, I'm already signed up for a bunch a rides and races I have no idea if I can finish...what's one more.

I have officially stopped spotting after a month and a half!!! And I also officially did my husband...twice in a row. haha! Dirty...

I'm halfway through my TTC hiatus. I hope my uterus and ovaries are looking sharp! I'm excited to see what it looks like compared to what it looked like before. DH had another sperm analysis done about a month ago...but neither him nor I really thought to get the results from that.

Hmmm, what else has been going on. Oh, my emotions have been crazy. It's like from one extreme to another. I had a bit of spontaneous crying the other day in the car. I just looked at Garrett and said "I'm sad." and started crying...but laughing at the same time because I had no idea why.

Ooh! And I'm getting color added to my back tattoo's tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it, really.

That's about all the random crap that's been going on with me.

Now...my favorite part of the day: getting ready. I told Garrett I should become a true metalhead so I don't have to wash my hair or brush it. sweet...

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I do the crying for no reason and then laughing at myself for it ALL the time! My husband looks so confused when it happens, poor guy!!!

Kelly said...

I'm glad to "hear" from you again! I've missed you!

Nessa said...

Samantha, half the time, I start laughing at my husband because he doesn't even know what to do or say. He just get's all awkward. HAhaha!

And Kelly, thank you! It's good to be missed, as my FIL says. I would say the same, but I've been lurking and checking in on you daily. I soooo hope this is your month!! So bad!!! =)