Thursday, February 11, 2010

FAIL...

Ok...so I have GOT to get it together. I'm almost 1 month down, and not a pound lighter!!! I've been working out 5 days a week. I mean come on! Somethings gotta give. And of course, I wrecked my back this week from trying to lift a car all by myself...I don't recommend it. So I can't work out. I'm hoping by tomorrow, I will be ok enough to at least do the elliptical for tomorrow.

I've been spotting since I started this new birth control which makes me want to punch my own ovaries. Part of me wants to blame the no-weight loss thing on the BCP. Actually, ALL of my wants to blame it on the BCP. But, in all reality, the extra yummy treats I've been having probably have a hand in it also.

Also a part of me wants to scrap the whole BCP and just do the metformin...but alas, I'm sure that would backfire in the long run since my infertility specialist is the one who told me to take these 3 months to get my ovaries in order, get the metformin into my system and to lose a little of my....uhh...extra baggage. But so far, NONE of it has been going the way I envisioned. I suppose that's what I get for having expectations. I also envisioned us having a baby by now, and we all know how that's been going.

So far, I've felt like crap, thrown my back out, I've been spotting (which means no fun, stress-free sexy time I was hoping to have on this break) I've had *ahem* intestinal issues from the beginning on and off, been tired, haven't lost weight. I mean SERIOUSLY!!! I swear, after this week is up, I'm stepping it up. Elliptical in the morning, eating healthy all day, and Curves in the evening. I swear to god, if I don't lose the weight in time to do an IUI, I'm probably gonna cry for a week solid.

ANYWHO!!! My attempt at a fun, light-hearted post seems to have been an EPIC FAIL!! I'll try again when my back isn't screwy, my guts aren't churning, and I've lost a pound or 2. Ha!

No comments: