Monday, December 7, 2009

Yet, another obstacle

Well, Garrett got his S/A results back today. about 54 million is the "normal" sperm count. Well, Garrett's is 18 million. His urologist said it's lower, but it won't be impossible to get pregnant. But that in conjunction with the fact that I can't seem to ovulate is just depressing. I almost feel numb to all this crap now. It's just like, oh, another hurdle? bring it on! Almost like a challenge now. Well, I'm not sure how much good it will do to do the clomid this month. His urologist suggested IUI's, (or turkey baster as we like to call it). So, I will be making a phone call tomorrow to my OB/GYN to get his opinion.

On a good note, the calcium deposit's in his "sac" haven't changed or gotten bigger, so that's good. Garrett's so cute. After he told me about his results, he said "well, it will just be all the more special when we actually DO get pregnant." Love my hubs!!!

I think the only way I'm gonna mentally get through this is the tattoo apprenticeship. Seriously! It gives me something else to focus on. I just can't wait until I actually officially start!!!

Also getting in shape has been giving me something to focus on. I have a weigh and measure tomorrow at Curves. I am actually REALLY nervous because I didn't eat as good as I could have. But, come on! I had a birthday (which means cake) AND it was thanksgiving, AANDD I went on vacation to Seattle (and they have Olive Garden there...which equals probably a whole weeks worth of calories) So I will see what happens. Anyway, I'm gonna go now.

::Big Sigh::

2 comments:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

It's still 18 million!! I think that IUI would be great for you guys, just need to get you to O. I really hope it happens soon, and all this torture/waiting/crap will be over with! I want it to happen for you so bad! Love you girl!

Nessa said...

Same for you, Amy! You deserve to be a momma!!! And SOON! I'm sending positive vibes your way!! I really like how my hubby put it; when it does happen, it will truly BE a miracle and it will be all the more special!!! I hope the wait will be over soon for both of us!!! XOXOX