I HATE getting ready in the morning. Im sitting here in my bath robe and a towel on my hair just hoping I will magically be ready for the day. I like how I feel after I get ready, but I wish I could skip the actual process.
Anyway, with that out of my system, I can move on. I am on CD 7 of my cycle. I have today and the next 2 days left of my clomid...and thank GOD for that. I woke up with a crazy headache this morning. I have not had any hot flashes yet, but those usually start about the 3rd day I take the clomid...which is today. Hooray for hot flashes in the snow!!!! Then next week, I am going to Helena for a couple days...then I will make my way over to Bozeman on the 23rd for my Merry Christmas Ultrasound. I'm so nervous. I really really want this to be the last Christmas I spend without a lil' baby in my arms. And, yes, i will be holding my child in my arms every Christmas until I die. Even When they are in their 60's. I might have issues with cutting the strings when it's time. hahaha!
Well, I don't have much more to report. I'm going to lunch with my friend around 1. But no one cares about that...except me and my friend. She's neat and I like her.
For reals, though, I need to go get ready for the day. I've got shit to do.
kbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're just like me! it's 10:30 am, today is one of my only days off, I have no Christmas shopping done, and here I sit in my PJs because I don't want to go get ready!
I'm praying you have an amazing Christmas ultrasound and I'm praying we both get our Christmas miracles!! xoxo
I know, right? I HATE getting ready for the day. Here I am, brand new day and I'm in the same scenario I was in yesterday...sitting on the computer with my pj's on.
And thank you, Amy. You are too sweet! I really hope we both can get PG this cycle too!
Post a Comment