Monday, December 28, 2009

Aahhhh. Working out is good...

I started out the day by going to work out. I feel SOOOO much better now after I work out. When I first started working out, I felt tired/exhausted after working out. Now I feel energized! After not working out for a week, it feels good to be back and eating healthy again. I am starting my livestrong again. I haven't been very good about doing it, but now that I'm actually seeing results, I might be better.

I still have a small hint of hope left that I may ovulate. My OPK's are getting darker, but they've done that before then got lighter before I got a positive. So we will see what happens. I have my family over till tomorrow, so I will wait until after they leave to make my appointment.

Anyway, here I am, sitting with a towel wrapped around my hair again...avoiding drying and fixing it. ugghhhh! So much work and so BORING. Maybe I should just be more of a slob. That problem is, when all is said and done and my hair is fixed, I feel better and ready for the day...so it's kind of a must.

Haha! I think I end about every other entry with a big speil on how much I hate fixing my hair. Haha! I should just copy and paste it on every entry.

That being said, I better just go fix mah hairs....

kbye

No comments: