Ok, so just a quick update. I'm not sure if Garrett heard the doctor wrong at his appointment, but I called my OBGYN and he told us 18 million is a little lower than normal, but nothing to be concerned about as the average is 20 million. NOT 54 million!!!!! So crisis averted!!!!!!!! Whew. I was thinking, yeah, that's just great, 1 more thing to add to the list of reasons why we can't get preggo. But now, it's just me again that's having issues and not the Hubs! So I am thanking my lucky stars. My OBGYN suggested doing some research on IUI's as that will probably be our next option after this month. I told his nurse, yeah, I've already researched it all!!! Haha! When I go in for my next ultrasound, (cd 12 of this upcoming cycle) my doc is going to discuss it with me more in depth.
Well, I gotta get ready for a Christmas dinner at the church.
KBYE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yes, 18 million is still good!! I have high hopes for you guys!!
Hi There,
I read your comment on Miracle in the Making that you ovulated with 150 mg of clomid. Can you tell me what the side-effects were for you?
I hope that soon you will not be writing about ttc, but about a pregnancy (guess i hope this for myself too).
Hi! My side effects on 150mg of clomid were lots of ovulation crampy things. I felt it a lot on one side. I got a few headaches and during the first week or so of taking the clomid, I had insane hot flashes. Also a few drastic mood swings and sore boobies. But the real give-away feeling of ovulation was the crampys on my right side only. I thought at the time that that was possibly what the sensation was...then it was confirmed when I had my ultrasound.
And thank you! You are so sweet. I am assuming you are TTCing as well? If so, I wish the same for you.
Thanks for the info. I was in a state at the clinc a few days ago and didn't take any of the info in.
I am ttc after a loss (our baby was full-term), so it's just a roller coaster.
I am soooo sorry for your loss! If you have any other questions about the clomid and whatnot, please let me know. I'm not an expert, but I've done 6 cycles of clomid so far. So I can help a little, I suppose. I hope your heart mends quickly. I can't imagine what you are going through, but I am sending lot's of thoughts and prayers your way. <3 <3 <3
Thanks...I'm on day 4 of my third cycle. Dr. upped me to 150mg. The side effects are not as bad as I thought they would be.
I take it back about the side effects...lastnight was hell. I had so much pain in my back that I couldn't breathe.
Did you have any effects close to that?
Post a Comment