I only have about 5 minutes to post something before I meet up with my Mother-in-Law for Curves so I'll make it snappy...
So, I got all my Duckies in a row and decided that yesterday was the day to call and make my appointment with that doctor...and then I couldn't find her on the website of the clinic she used to work at. Come to find the Great Falls Clinc laid off 53 people (mostly nurses, which is so sad because I usually like them better than the damn doctors. And sad because it is the holiday season.) Anyway, so yeah, she is one of the people who were let go...because she is a Nurse Practitioner and they just kept 2 physicians for the Gyno department. THAT'S IT!!
Anyway, a lovely lady at Curves yesterday morning overheard my mother-in-law and I talking about it, and she informed me that a LOT of the obstetric people moved to Benefis. (Thank God I was able to drag my ass to Curves yesterday) So I sent a quick email to Benefis and sure enough, they gave me the number to call to get ahold of her. So I will be doing that in the next couple days. I've got to work back up to it again.
K...I've gotta go now. I'm already gonna be running late. THANKS A LOT, BLOG! Geez! Always making me late...and yet I keep typing.
kbye..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you found her!!! How sad that all those people got laid off :(
Oh, congrats on the weightloss!!! That is awesome... you've got a jump start on all the New Year's resolution people. :)
Thank you! I, like you, am not making any "resolutions" this year...because then I'm set up for yet another failure. So I just have things that I am hoping to do in 2010. =)
Post a Comment