Friday, December 18, 2009

Productive day!

Well, I've officially accomplished a lot today. I cleaned my house as though I was on meth! Everything is spotless...which will stay that way probably all of 15 minutes. Ah, well. I will enjoy those 15 minutes!

The hot flashes have officially started. Woke up feeling as though I can relate to my mothers menopause...except my own hot flashes are self-induced. Clomid at it's finest. But hot flashes are nothing compared to the possible chance at making a baby, so I think I am ok with dealing with the hot flashy-poo's.

I am going home to Helena on Tuesday morning to help my mom Christmas shop for Garrett. I have got some many ideas for him, it's ridiculous. Anyway, then Wednesday is the big follicle check day. I am hoping for at LEAST 1 nice big, juicy follie. (for some reason, "nice, big, juicy follie" sounds really....REALLY gross)

p.s. the word "meth" is not recognized by the blogging spell check. Just thought you should all know that...

kbye

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I don't think people on meth even clean their houses. They don't even clean their teeth. haha. That's not very nice.

DON'T EVEN TRY IT ONCE.

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Yay!! I can't wait for your follie check!!! Grow follies grow!!

Nessa said...

Kari, that's not what that anti-drug ad said on the morning announcements in high school...remember? "Ohhh, Meth! Go Meth!!" It had that little song and the lady was cleaning her house.

Amy-I will be sure to update as soon as I find out and can get to a computer. I go in 5 more days (including today!!!)

Salma said...

The title made me think of babies...Productive.

I hope your follicle check will give you good news. Wasn't too happy from mine this week, but I only want to think positive thoughts.