Commence 200mg of clomid in t-minus 5...4...3...2...1 aaaannnd, blast off.
All right, cd 5. I am asking for those smilie face ovulation tests for an 'early' Christmas gift. I'm too cheap to buy them myself. I always go to get them, and then end up putting them back because I feel the little devil on my shoulder saying "Bitch, please. It's not like they are going to MAKE you ovulate. Put that shit back and get the cheap crap" So I always put them back. But, if someone buys them for me, maybe the little angel on my shoulder will say, "babe, you know you're gonna ovulate, right? p.s. you look hot in those pants"
I go in on cd 12 for an ultrasound. I have to go to a different Doctor because mine is out of town for Christmas seeing as how cd 12 falls on DECEMBER 23rd!!!!! Hopefully that puts ovulation (if it happens that I do ovulate) on Christmas! How exciting would that be. Pretty much the best Christmas present ever. I don't know who this other doctor is doing the ultrasound...but I'm real excited to have yet another person all up in my lady junk. Ah, well. I should be used to people prodding and poking around down there, but, dammit, I still hate it.
Anyway, I painted my kitchen for the 3rd time since we moved in in February. And I'm already in the process of planning the next color to paint it. Haha! Terrible. My mom asked if she needed to get an intervention lined up. Haha! She's funny.
Well, i guess that's all I wanted to say for now.
kbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
soooo excited to see how 200mg works for you!!!
Me too. I got good results from the 150mg...so now it's on. If I get pregnant, I am SOOO hoping for twins! Then I won't have to do this again when we want to have a our second, and last baby...
Post a Comment