Ok, I am about ready for the new year. This year has been a great year (aside from the whole infertility thing). But I am going to try to stay positive and looking forward. I am going to be starting out the new year by getting a consultation appointment with a doctor here in town that specializes in infertility. And while I am doing that and getting those things figured out, I will be continuing with my Curves and losing weight and getting healthy. So far, I am down 12 pounds and 12.5 inches and I'm pretty darn happy with that progress. I got all the "sad" out of my system and I'm ready to be proactive rather than crawl inside myself and pout. Also, I will be looking a little more into adoption, too. Just looking right now...but keeping it on the back-burner.
I'm really looking forward to the new year. Losing weight, figuring out what I can do to get pregnant, (then hopefully achieving pregnancy), and to top it all off, starting my tattoo apprenticeship in the winter. Oh and I can't forget the 62 mile bike ride and 56 mile bike ride I am doing. The 56-miler is the Tour de Cure for Diabetes. Every mile that I ride, money will be donated to the foundation along with the money all my sponsers donate! My brother has Type 1 Diabetes, my mom had gestational diabetes, and my gramma had Type 2 Diabetes. So this is very close to my heart. If anyone is interested in donating, please feel free to do so, and it will be greatly appreciated on behalf of all the diabetics in the world!! I'm not trying to throw a sales pitch out, I just wanted to spread the word about it.
Here is where to go to donate. <3 <3 <3
Anyway, enough of that...I'm gonna get going.
kbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment