Well, bad news. Small follies AAANNND PCOS. I cried all the way home from Bozeman. But oh well. I just had high hopes. But maybe I will get better results if I take metformin and clomid. I don't know. After Christmas, I am booking an appointment with a lady here in town that deals greatly with infertility (since Montana doesn't have an RE) and see what my chances are...I am just ready to put it out of my mind for a few weeks...
**sigh**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww honey I'm so sorry. My Dr did tell me that Metformin and Clomid work hand in hand and really well for us girls with PCOS. I hope it helps you!
Thanks, Amy. I'm not suprised I have PCOS, but I guess I just invisioned the appointment to go differently. We will see what the new lady after Christmas...
Speaking of which, Merry Christmas!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!
Oh my. I knew that the title was not going to lead me to something positive. I am so sorry. I hope that the next round will be better.
Bummer. I'm sorry.
Post a Comment