So, this morning G and I are laying in bed and I'm feeling my belly and for the first time, I notice where my uterus is. Like i could feel it. I even had G feel it because it's hard compared to everywhere else!!! And it's definitely moving up! It made me want to listen to baby's heartbeat to see where I have to place the Doppler of sure enough, it's definitely high up this week!!! And then when G got up out of bed, he went to kiss me and the second after he did, I felt baby move! May have just been a coincidence, but it was cool anyway.
Another thing I want to make note of is if you look at the picture that I posted a couple days ago right after the transfer, zoom up (if you can) and look at the necklace I'm wearing. It basically looks like a bright light or flash. Well, that necklace is my fertility goddess I wore every single day the last couple years. I just think it's neat that in this particular picture, it's like beaming!!! I'm sure it was just the light reflecting off it but still symbolic, nonetheless! I didn't even notice that until last night. Just kinda neat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nessa, that is so so cool that you felt the baby this morning! Also, what an awesome field of energy captured from your fertility goddess necklace in that pic. Truly amazing!
Post a Comment