Friday, March 7, 2014

PT and 16 week checkup!!!

I went to physical therapy yesterday for my back issues.,,and not just the back issues relating to pregnancy but the ones I've been having for the last few years.  I have some muscle imbalances that need to be worked on and I need to strengthen my core!  I'm actually pretty excited to hopefully get the issuentaken care of!!!
I got released to do a little more for my workouts.  Now I am able to lift weights again.  Nothing too crazy and of course nothing too heavy, but it will be nice to have that part of my routine again!!!  Hopefully Zumba isn't too far off in the future.

I also had my 16 week checkup on Tuesday!  Everything looks fabulous!  Babys heartbeat is perfect!  And I'm gaining weight at a perfect rate.  I told our OB about my history of being overweight and everything I did to get to where I was.  I let her know my concerns about trying to keep healthy and she went into my chart to check how much weight in have gained since I started seeing her and it was only 6.5 pounds!  So not bad.  It's been more than that since prior IVF.  I think right around 9 pounds, but still, that's ok.  I'm still even 10 pounds lighter than after I finished my first round of Insanity!  So must not being doing too bad....

...although I do admit, I ate a brownie for dinner the other night.  Like...that was my dinner!!!  So naughty!!!  Lol!!!!  Shhhh. Don't tell anyone...

G and I have slowly started working on decluttering and prepping our living room.  Omigosh!!!  Talk about overwhelming!!!  And to think we are doing this for every room in our house!!!  It will be so good once it's all done though!!!  We can bring baby into a home that is nice and clean and without clutter.  And p.s. I know that it doesn't stay that way.  I have enough friends with kids to know that baby takes over the house so you don't need to warn me.  That's the reason for the decluttering.  To make room for baby things!!!

That's all I got for now.  My moms coming over today so I should probably get my house in order so she actually has somewhere to sleep!!!  Kbye!!!

No comments: