How Far Along: 18 weeks and 4 days!
Baby This Week: Baby continues to grow and fill out. Bones continue to harden. It's about the size of a sweet potato (or about 6ish inches from crown to rump). I feel baby move a lot when I am still! It can sense light and possibly even react to it. Same with sounds! Our anatomy scan in next week so I will have new pics next week of our little buddy!!!!
Symptoms: I am feeling fabulous for the most part!!! I really cannot complain! I am still dealing with back pain but am doing physical therapy for that! And occasional headache, but nothing too horrific! My energy is almost back completely. I've been in nesting mode something fierce! Things like cleaning out my kitchen cabinets turn into repainting them! Lol. Oh, and of course the last symptom I already mentioned, the leaky boobies!
Cravings/Aversions: I must have missed salads and eggs because I've been eating those like crazy! In fact, I have 2 dates at Salad Creations today! One for lunch with Dee and one with Aprill for an early dinner! Lol! Also, I have been craving something carbonatey and fruity (although I haven't let myself have any of the liking because that stuff is naughty) and also Popsicles..??? Also have not been acting on the Popsicle craving because it's solid sugar and I don't need that!!! No aversions this week!
Sleep: Sleeping has actually been better this week!!! Still wake up to pee a lot and the back is still painful, but I think the PT is helping!!!
Weight: I'm not really sure...I kind of don't want to know because in the last week, I have REALLY popped!!! Last I stepped on the scale was 167. Soooo, I'm picking up a little too much momentum on the weight gain. Lol. Time to real it in!
Goals This Week: Finish organizing, cleaning and painting the kitchen!!!! I've been super productive so I'm confident I can get it done this week!!! Woot woot!!!!
6 comments:
You and your baby bump look beautiful lady!
Thank you, Donna!!!! =)
I don't know what's better...the bump or your smile! :)
Aww!! Thank you, Lindsey! I'm loving the fact that it actually looks bump-like now! And that makes me smile! =)
You seriously look amazing!!!!!
A year ago you just wouldn't have believed this!
Post a Comment