Thursday, November 1, 2012

Eff Yes!!!!


Most already know how the ultrasound went since I blabbed it all over Facebook.  But I need to keep it here too because this is where I put all the emotional baggage that goes with this long-ass journey!  =)

My ultrasound went so well!  I have never had an ultrasound like that where my ovary looks like a normal ovary!!!  I have a good sized follie at 20, so they gave me the shot to induce ovulation, and I go in TOMORROW at 11 for insemination.  And then it's the 2 week wait!  My first REAL one where know I ovulated. 

Oh my God, I'm so stoked.  I can't believe it.  I'm still in shock!!!!!  My ovary was so pretty.  I should have asked for a picture.  So I found some similar ultrasounds thanks to Google Image search!  Normally, my ovaries look like this, sometimes worse:

 
And this ultrasound pic could almost be mine.  It was VERY similar! 

 
I'm so ridiculously excited.  This is waaaaay better news than I was even hoping for!  I was just hoping for some small amount of hope to hang on to.  I definitely got that AND some!  This is just so insane!  It's so awesome to see all the hard work paying off!!! 
 
I'm going to have to keep myself busy the next 2 weeks!  =)

No comments: