Monday, November 5, 2012

3dpiui

I don't really have much to say today, other than I'm still doing well being positive about this whole thing.  My hubby is so good about being positive, and that helps me. There are some things that I just don't think that men get as far as the emotional battle goes, but I really do love my hubby to peices and I never really believed in soul mates until him.  Seeing him struggle with his headaches and just wanting to have his normal life back is hard.  I wish there was something I could do for him.  But hopefully, I can at least be his rock.  But even through his headaches, he is still excited that we made it to the IUI!!! 

Also, I would like to note that my bestie made me cry again today.  She started talking about my support system and how she is there for me, and "we got this" and that she has as much hope for me as 10 people combined...  At that point and couldn't look at her anymore because my eyes were welling up! 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Come on testing time!!