Sunday, November 4, 2012

2dpiui

I am only 2 days post IUI and I'm already going crazy!!!  I really am going to have to keep myself crazy busy!!!  I'm doing an ok job about not getting myself too down.  I had a brief issue with it yesterday, but just kept telling myself how much I deserve to be excited! This is the first ACTUAL real live chance we've had and there's no need for me to ruin it by thinking about the "statistics."  I will deal with the reality of it when I test.  But for now, I need to let myself, at the very LEAST, have these 2 weeks!!

I also cannot believe the amount of support we are getting.  From friends, family, people I hardly know, and even people I've never met in person!  I have been getting messages on Facebook, someone today gave me a bracelet with stone on it that is supposed to promote fertility.  Whatever people's religion or beliefs are, they are using it in support of Garrett and I's hope to conceive.  It's just overwhelming, the amount of people who care and who think of us!  It means so much to us and is an amazing reminder of, despite whatever happens, there are so many people who care for us!

When I got home after that first appointment, before my IUI, Garrett picked me up and carried me all throughout the house.  I cried and he just held me!!!  My mom's reaction to telling her I was going to get IUI'd was awesome!  She was sooooooo excited!  You could just hear insane amounts of joy in her voice.  It made me cry!  My best friend sobbed the entire day, she was so happy!!  She totally gets the brunt of all my ups and downs, so I think she feels just about the same amount of emotion that I do.  I love that lady to pieces! 

The bottom line is, whatever happens, I won't have to go through it alone!!!!

No comments: