Saturday, November 10, 2012

8dpiui

Getting closer!!  I'm not going to test until next weekend, I'm thinking....ya know, just to be safe!!!  I've also decided that I'm going to give myself a day to be bummed or sad if I need to if it's negative, then I'm going to focus on whatever the new plan of action is!  If I have a plan, then it's all good!!!  I initially thought we were going to have to wait to try again due to financial reasons.  But if I get the ok from my fertility specialist to do another cycle, then it's on!!  My mom sort of chewed my out about waiting because of financial reasons.  She said she plans to help with the bills, and doesn't want me to wait if my ovaries are going to continue to cooperate now.  It makes sense, I was just trying to be realistic about finances.  But knowing she can help if we need it is a little more comforting!!!  And I totally appreciate it immensely!  I think seeing me have my dream come true (not to mention giving her and my dad a grankid) is worth more to her than the bills!  I'm really lucky to have such supportive parents!!!!  For really reals!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm eager!! Hoping for the best, but gosh, just knowing you can get here seems like more than half the battle, right?

Nessa said...

I agree, Kelly! I hope I take it well if it's nagative!!! I'm really going to try to stay focused on the positive of all of this if it IS negative! I am definitely the healthiest I've ever been, so if nothing else, I can at least stay focused on that!