Sunday, November 25, 2012

Aaaaand moving on!!!

I am doing MUUUUCH better now.  I really did not think I would take that negative so terribly!  Wow!  But I scraped myself up off the floor and out of my pity party because, well, it was just time.  I am already started up on my next cycle.  Went in for my bloody ultrasound.  Things look good to do another cycle.  So, I'm already on day 3 (I think...maybe day 4) of the clomid.  I go in to check how things are progressing on December 3rd.  So keeping my fingers crossed!!

In other news, I noticed a new muscle in my abular region.  (Yes, abular)  Well, it's more on the side.  But I HAAAD to take a picture because it was the perfect lighting this morning in the bathroom to see it and I wasn't sure anyone would believe me.  I also took some progress pics.  So I'm going to post the ones from May to now.  It's amazing what I few months can do!!!



May 2012


November 2012

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Damn girl! Looking good!!

Glad you are feeling better and already going on the next cycle. Hoping for good news yet again!