I've kept my head pretty low about the election. But I just need to vent about how it is making people act! I should probably just avoid FB because there is sooooooo much boohooing going on!! It's disgustingly negative. I sort of wish all the people talking about moving to a different country would just do it already and spare us the pissing and moaning. In fact, I think perhaps they should try a 3rd world country and then talk about how shitty our country is. It's true that America could use some work, but I just have to say that I have a pretty fantastic life!!! Even when the president is not my choice president, my life didn't fall apart, I still had a good life. If there are things that you don't agree with that they are doing or not doing, you just have to fight harder to get your voice heard. But all in all, your life is not over!!! People will always disagree...always. So the best we can do is try to find some common ground.
I totally sound like a hippie! Hahah! But honestly, I was just highly disappointed to everyones horrible posts on FB. Shut the fuck up and move on already.
Oh. And I'm 5 dpiui! Awww yeaaahhh, bitches! Getting closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment