Sunday, November 18, 2012

Results

Just so there was no suspense, it was negative.  I took it a lot worse than I had anticipated.  I spend so much time trying to keep myself emotionally uninvested that it just sort of hit me by surprise at my extreme sadness about it.  Friday, I cried a little bit, but I think it just hadn't really sunk it.  But Saturday, I tried to carry on with my normal routines, which include my bff's Zumba class, and 2 songs in, I had to run out of there, avoiding eye contact of course.  I ended up bawling by the time I hit the stairs.  I called my hubs to come get me and waited outside the rec center just sobbing.  So I went home, and just cried.  Hard.  Probably for a good solid 2 hours.  Took a hot shower.  Took a nap.  And when I woke up, I was feeling better.  And today, I feel a ton better.  I just needed to get it out of my system.  Now I can pick up the pieces and move the fuck on.  I have to wait for my period and then call to see what the next step is.  All in all, it was a pretty successful cycle.  I just needed my sad days.

My ciatic nerve has been acting up so my workouts have slowed...which is reeeeeally depressing.  But it's finally chilling out a bit and hopefully I can get back to my regimen soon and that will give me something else to focus on.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am so so so sorry. This is not te update I wanted. I'm glad you allowed yourself to get angry and hope your period is here soon so you can start again. Your body started working like it should so hopefully this will be the month! Thinking about you lots.