http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/05/measles-us-new-high
Ok, that is a scary looking chart!! Yikes!! G and I are both on the same page on vaccines, thank God. Yes, we are vaccinating. I don't want to start a big old debate here. But research seems to continue to disprove the autism link. And honestly, even if it didn't, we would still vaccinate because the risk of NOT vaccinating and the price of our baby getting measles or something else preventable is just too high.
Again, not looking to start a debate. I know this is a very touchy topic for a lot of people but we have worked too hard to get Baby Z here. It's just not worth the risk in losing him/her to something that can be prevented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I was growing up I never heard of a single case of whooping cough. Decades later, working in a pharmacy, dispensing whooping cough meds has been a near daily experience lately. The anti-vaccination trend is responsible for this. Hopefully the reality of what has occurred will be a trigger for change for those who have chosen incorrectly in regard to vaccinating.
There are facts, which I too Jane, choose to follow...and then there are theories. They are just that...theories. I choose facts in this instance :)
Post a Comment