I cannot fully describe how amaaaaazing it is to finally be home, being struck in a hospital bed 24/7 is a true test of my (probably anyones!!!) willpower. And though I do know that bed rest will also try my patience at home, there is a giant difference already in my outlook! At least at home, I get to be surrounded by my things. I have more options of things to do. Even the simple act of moving from the recliner to my bed at night makes a difference! I'm so incredibly thankful to be home!!!
It's crazy to sit here and reflect. And not just about the events of this last week. But about how much we have done to get to where we are! We have tried for so long and have gone through so much for Baby Z. I'm never going to want to put Baby Z down! Lol. Poor kid! It'll be 27 years old and I'll still be trying to cradle them in my arms!
But really, I am so thankful for this last week!!!! Yes, it sucked to high heavens and was one of the scariest times I've experienced but I'm so thankful for the outcome. I truly admire those parents that actually end up having premies! I was looking to those people for hope in the hours when we didn't know what was going to happen! Shit! We still don't know and I still am looking to those people. Talk about having to be strong!!! I definitely have a new appreciation for premie parents!!!!
I remember laying there in the hospital the night before the surgery thinking "OK, our worst case scenario is delivery." At that point, I was reassured knowing that there are plenty of people even just on my FB that have gone through early delivery and have perfectly beautiful, healthy babies!!! Our worst case scenario was still not completely dire!!
But still, it's such a scary thing and if Baby Z could just stay put for even just a little longer!!!! At this juncture, a week makes such a huge difference in the outcome of an early delivery! So let me take a second to say how truly thankful i am we have made it another week! We were 26+6 when we went in and were so close to having baby! Today we are 27+6! Now let's see if we can make it another week!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment