Today is the day of our first follow up! We've been out of the hospital for almost a week! So far, I still have not felt any contractions or cramps. Plus, I haven't had any bleeding, other than the slight discoloration on the TP. So I am hoping those are good signs! I'm hoping soooo hard for a little teeny bit of freedom from bed rest. I know I won't be fully taken off bed rest until baby is born, but even an occasional hour here and there that I'm able to get up and possibly leave the house will be VERY welcomed!!!
I've been thinking about the baby shower a little bit. We have been pondering on having it after baby is here since things are so up in the air. If we do that, I think we are still going to do a very casual BBQ at G's grandpa's house with close family and friends, possibly late June. That way, we can still do a little celebratory thing without it being a big planned thing. If we needed to cancel due to whatever, it wouldn't be such a big deal.
Anyway, that's all the news I got. I'll update soon with our news from our appointment!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eeee!!! I want to bring lunch over one of these days! Great idea for the baby shower, than everyone can meet baby Z!!
Donna, that would be so awesome! I'd love to visit with ya! My schedule is...well, it's pretty open so just shoot me a text and we'll get it figured out!!!
Post a Comment