Our IUI was on Wednesday the 25th. Garrett's boys just aren't that great. He has a lot of them, but most of then are dead. But my FS said that the ones that ARE moving look great! So I'm just going to focus on the fact that it only takes 1.
We are still planning on our Seattle trip/consultation. I'm just assuming we are going. I test on October 9th, so I will find out if we are still going or not then. Seems like it's light years away! Haha! Ohhhh, the waiting!!!! It NEVER gets easier. Cripe. But in the meantime, I am filling out mountains of paperwork, gathering all the paperwork I need and just getting myself prepared. I started a list of IVF questions to ask. Sometimes when you are given a mountain of information all at once, it's overwhelming and you forget to ask questions. So I'm just going to go prepared!!!
I have another appointment with my therapist tomorrow. I'm soooo thankful that she has been through infertility. That sounds terrible. I'm not GLAD she had to go through it, but it will help me feel like she really GETS where I'm coming from. By the way, if you are curious, her first IVF cycle worked! And she was able to get pregnant on her own TWICE after that. So she now has 3 kids! A little positive affirmation for me, anyway!
Also, I'm working on a painting about my infertility journey. Well, it's not really ABOUT it...so much as a way for me to visualize the possibility of me getting pregnant. A lot of the time, I just feel like it is impossible for me to ever have children. So hopefully this painting will help me change my thought process about that. I'm not sure if I will share it. If I do, it probably will not be for a while.
That's all I got for now. Kbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment