Oh man! G and I's consultation for Seattle Reproductive Medicine (SRM) on October 14th! That's so soon!!!! I'm incredibly nervous and excited all at the same time. The excitement part is being a little overridden by the nervous, but hopefully it will all balance out.
I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I go in for an U/S on Friday to see if we are able to go ahead with this 5th and final IUI. I'm also nervous for that. I know I have responded the last 4 out of 4 cycles we did, but that part of me that was overweight and unhealthy that tried a million times before with no results is a lot louder than the healthier part of me about this stuff. It's never a guarantee that you will respond to meds so I'm kind of scared.
I started seeing a therapist on Monday. I think it is going to be good for me. She's awesome and has gone through IVF herself. In fact, she had the same infertility specialist that I do! She basically told me to quit trying to be so tough. She told me that on my sad days, just be sad because when it builds up, that's when you end up in the dumps for weeks at a time. I pretty much already knew that, but hearing someone else tell me is reassuring. I see her again in 2 weeks. I am really glad I started seeing her! I really think it will be beneficial!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment