Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hanging on to a Sliver of Hope.

I keep wracking my brain, thinking about what I did wrong...even though I know it's nothing I did.  It's my body.  It's my cock-sucking PCOS.  But I cannot help but feel completely betrayed by my effing ovaries.  I have worked sooooooo hard to get healthy.  I even gave up coffee.  COFFEE!  ME!!  And gluten for fucks sake!  And this is what happens???  Well, yesterday and today, I ate about 17 pounds worth of bread.  That'll teach those dumb, broken ovaries of mine.  I am getting right back to my good habits tomorrow, but I just needed to have a day or 2 of ovary-loathing!

Like I said in my other post...there is still a little hope for this cycle.  But I kind of wish that I had just skipped this cycle altogether.  It has completely crushed the little bit of hope that I had going.  Now I'm super nervous that I won't respond to IVF meds because my body is a giant fucktard, even though I've been treating it better than I ever have in my life.

Yesterday was only the 2nd time I have ever cried while seeing my fertility specialist.  I've always been able to keep pretty positive...at least until I made it back out to my vehicle.  But I just couldn't help it yesterday.  My eyes immediately started to well up as I tried to respond to the sad ultrasound that just happened.  I feel like I can cry at the drop of a hat these days.  I'm worn soooo thin. 

I just need to take a deep breath.  Step back for a second.  Tomorrow morning is my ultrasound to see if anything has happened.  Maybe....just maybe my follies are just slow.  I shouldn't completely give up yet.  Please, ovaries, don't let me down!  I have worked sooooooooo hard to take care of you!  Don't let me down! Please please please please please!!!!!!

I like to think of myself as this tough infertility warrior.  But the truth is, I fall apart nearly every day.

No comments: