Well I'm officially shocked! My little, sad follie grew!!! It fucking GREW! I'm going in tomorrow for our IUI. This whole infertility is such an emotional rollercoaster. I had it so set in my mind that this cycle was going to be a bust. When she told me that we were going to be able to do the IUI, it took a day or so for my emotions to turn back around. I was all set to call this cycle a flop. Sure makes ya feel like a crazy person sometimes.
More good news from that appointment; if this cycle doesn't end up in a pregnancy, my fertility specialist has a bunch of donated injections that she wants to give to me for 1 more IUI! So that was pretty epic news to hear and I'm totally humbled that out of all of her infertility patients, she wants to give them to me.
We are still going ahead with our Seattle IVF appointment for October if we don't end up PG. Then we will look at doing an injectible cycle towards late October or early November. I'm soooooo ready to be a mom. Let's do this already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment