It's officially October! A month that reminds me of the silly fantasy of taking my baby to a pumpkin patch, setting him/her by a giant pumpkin and taking their picture 9 million times. And then years later, I will take them back and they can pick out a pumpkin to carve.
I'm not really sure where that little dream came from, but I've always pictured it in my head every since I have been together with Garrett. I cannot wait until this nightmare is over and I can actually fulfill some of these pipe dreams I have.
**Side note** It's kind of sad that I see having children as "pipe dreams."
In other news, I called my FS today and left a message. I started the message by saying "I'm just calling because I thought you guys might be missing me. I mean, it's been like a week since I've been in!" Then I proceeded to laugh at myself real hard on the message. Her nurse, who tends to all of the phone calls probably had an eye roll or 2 during that message. Well, hopefully it made her chuckle, but at the same time, she's gotta be sick of hearing from me. The REAL reason I called wasn't for my awesome joke, but to make sure the doctor I'm seeing in Seattle is a good one that they would recommend! After all, she is the one who will be working with them.
It's crazy that the Seattle trip is so close. Less than 2 weeks at this point. Test day is a week from today. I'm only going a little crazy. I spent a good deal of today in a pit of despair. I'm not sure if it's hormone-induced or legitimate. I really can't decipher the difference anymore.
Oh, one thing I forgot to mention before was I took an OPK after the trigger shot this cycle...because I KNEW it was going to be positive (obviously), but I wanted to see that DAMN smiley face! So I took the test and set it on my kitchen counter, where it sat for a few days. To my hubby and I, it's totally normal to set something I peed on on the counter. Apparently that's not normal for other people because my friend came over and pointed out the silliness of the situation. We were serving breakfast right next to the pee stick. I wouldn't have even thought twice about it if my friend hadn't said anything. But after she pointed it out, I realized that it wasn't exactly a normal (or appetizing) thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment