Day 4 of Clomid. Crazy hot flashes! I mean, usually it's bad but oh man! Last night I made the mistake of falling asleep with my hair down. There's something not right or natural about waking up with your sopping wet hair matted to your neck, semi-strangling you. Haha! But really, it was a terrible feeling. There is a perk you can get when you are playing Fallout 3 called the "bloody mess perk." All I can think is clomid gives you the "sweaty mess perk." Cripe-a-dilly!
I've been locking myself up in the garage all day painting for hours on end. I've been working on some commissions. I also started doing some smaller, cutesy paintings to sell in my mother in laws store. She said she would sell them, not take any commission and all the money could go towards IVF. Speaking of which, I'm still waiting to hear from them. I emailed them AND called them. It's driving me insane with all the waiting. This really is one giant waiting game!
In other news, I have the Tour de Cure this weekend. Kind of excited. This will be the 4th year participating. I think it's just Ryan and I riding this year. Should be pretty fun.
That's pretty much all I got for news. I'm just anxiously waiting to hear back from SRM! Hurry up!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment