I'm rather exhausted but thought I should do a quick update.
We are starting IUI #5. I'm on day 2 of clomid. And at the same time, we are working our way towards IVF. I've already called Seattle Reproductive Medicine (SRM) to set up a consultation. My FS here in town works with either SRM or a place in Minnesota. And we figured since we have family in Seattle, that will at least cut down on travel expenses.
A sudden wave of fear came over me when we started getting the ball rolling on this. But I'm hoping as the details get ironed out, that fear will turn into excitement and hope. We are hoping to do the multi-cycle programs. Ideally, we are looking at the one offering 3 fresh IVF's and 3 FET's. But I guess we'll know more once we get things rolling!
For now, I will just continue with IUI #5 and get myself organized of IVF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exciting about IVF! I'm hoping you don't need it, but it's nice to be working towards it while you wait and see. A good friend of mine just got pregnant on her first IVF after 6 failed IUIs and years of regular Clomid or unmedicated cycles. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment