Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ass shots and new plan.

Got the ole shot-in-the-ass to start a period.  2 month break on birth control.  Upped Metmormin.  Trying to get ovaries as clear as possible!!!!  Then she wants to "hit me hard" with clomid.  I am apparently a pretty stubborn case of PCOS.  She said I win the award for the day.  I seem to win those "awards" a lot there.  One time, she broke one of those disposable plastic speculums trying to do my annual.  I won an award that day. lol!  That's all I got for now!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Well, at least it's only 2 months. I hope the hard-hitting Clomid does the job!!

Greeny said...

WTF!? How do you break a speculum doing a papsmear!? 8-O

Oooh so what dose of Clomid is she thinking?

Nessa said...

I'm not sure what dose, she didn't specify...but it sounds scary. lol!