I saw that I had 3 comments, and before I even looked to see them, I knew who they were from. You ladies are the bomb-diggity!!
Day 1 of the meds is going pretty smoothly. Had a few tears last night, but overall, the day has been actually pretty good! Woke up, did some insanity with one my best friends/workout buddy. I don't know if any of you have tried insanity, but the name is very fitting. I love/hate it! It's doing amazing things, but holy! By the time we are done, there is sweat and spit sprayed all over our mats and sometimes, on the walls. We are in our 2nd month and have 3 weeks left! Then we will be focusing on the cycling stuff.
Where was I going with this? I feel like there was actually going to be a point to this post, but apparently not. haha!
Anyway, not much new to update on in the last 24 hours. Have some cramping in the right ovary...but that doesn't really mean diddley.
OH, WAIT! I do have a little bit of new information. I almost forgot. My ultrasound in in 1 week. So next Monday, I will go in and find out if the meds are going to work. It alwats makes me chuckle a little bit when you get messages on your phone saying, "We'll see you on Monday. Please have intercourse the night before. K bye!" lol. That's not really a message most people get on their phone. Haha! Pretty silly.
Anyway, for not having a lot to update on, I sure say a lot.
KBYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bwahaha! I love it! Messages like that just make life so much more interesting when you've gotta be going down this path. ;-)
Hopefully the meds are doing awesome non-cystic follicle growing goodness! :-D
Post a Comment