So here's the deal! Messing around with hormones is good stuff! Haha!!! But really, Monday, I was joking with my friend that I would wind up in a corner laughing and crying at the same time. And then Tuesday, after we did Insanity, I was all bummed out...you know, for no particular reason. I was sitting on the floor and my friend said, "dude, I'm going to end up killing you today.." or something very similar, ya know...due to the moodiness. But I immediately started laughing and crying at the same time. Tears streaming down my face, while we both laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation. The whole scenario was just funny, because not even 12 hours earlier, we were joking about that very thing. Good stuff indeed! I'm sooooo thankful for her right now. She is handling the random mood swings very well. lol.
I've been doing pretty good keeping myself occupied enough to not completely obsess! I'm pretty stoke about tomorrow because I'll be getting back into the tattooing at a new shop. Technically, it's a studio. But I'm jacked! I hope this place will be more suiting for me. At least I won't be sandwiched in between 2 smelling boys. I will eventually have my own room...which is pretty rad!!! I love that idea. I was honest with the owner, telling her I'm doing fertility stuff and she was totally cool with it. She was already talking about after I have a baby and all the jazz. So I'm pretty damn lucky in that sense.
And of course, the crazy workouts continue! It's apparently paying off though. During Zumba tonight, one of the regulars who has been gone for 2 weeks came back and immediately started commenting on how good me and my friend look. We've been pretty adamant about Insanity on top of Zumba and lifting. The lifting slowed after we started month 2 of insanity...but if you've ever done it, you know why. The second group of dvd's in Insanity are ridiculous! Effing side push-ups, and floor switch kicks, side suicide jumps, full body drills, 9,000 different push ups....it goes on and on! It's a little hard to muster up the energy to go lift after that craziness!! I do love the push-up jacks. I can't do very many in a row without losing my form a little...but someday, I will kick enough ass to do a bunch in a row!! It will be epic!!!
Anyway, that's all I gotz for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know what would be fun??? BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!!!!!!
Kelly, I will definitely post some!!!! Fo' sho!!!
Second the above!! :-D
Post a Comment