Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Holy Fitness Obsessed!!!

Ok, so I know I've said it 9 million times as well as many other ladies who are on metformin...but...I LOATHE metformin.  I just bumped up my dose a couple days ago, and my innards are a-chruning!  Ugh!  I can't wait till my body is used to the higher dose!  But, hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right?  If it will help, then I'll just deal with the side effects! 

I go in for my double check U/S tomorrow.  I'm not very hopeful about it, but my infertility specialist said she doesn't like to give up on a cycle too early.  But the fact that she compared my ovaries to swiss cheese on the first U/S doesn't give me too much hope.  But that's ok.  Like I said, that's just more time for me to focus on getting TOTALLY RIPPED!  lol.  But really, I want some serious muscle definition!!! 

I need to track down my measurements from when I first started at Curves.  I've since moved onto bigger and better things, but if I could find my measurements from there, that would be epic!  Maybe they still have them on file!  I'm just curious to see how many inches I've lost. 

I'm hurting from yesterdays workout!!  We did the fitness test (which you do ever 2 weeks) for Insanity, then the regular Insanity workout immediately after.  And today was going to be a recovery day with just a casual bike ride followed by Crunchtime (like pilates), and Zumba.  Well, it would have been ok if the wind wasn't blowing like a mother effer on our "casual" bike ride.  But that's ok.  We don't do casual very well anyway!  Haha!

I would also like to say that I loooove hearing that people are inspired by my progress.  It makes my day, big time.  When I was over 200 pounds, I felt like it was just too hard and that I was never going to get there.  And I had people who were inspirations to me and helped keep me going.  There is something about talking to someone who has been there and understands the struggles AND the little victories!  You cannot forget about the little victories.  Whether it's making a goal weight, noticing new muscles popping out, or ever something as simple as finishing a hard workout!!

My progress has been slow and steady, but the fact that I'm not pumping my body full of a bunch of junk, injecting myself with anything, or starving myself, or anything extreme makes me feel like a have a little bit of bragging rights...and that I am doing it the right way!!

Anyway.  I'm going to end my little rant.  I'm slightly obsessed with this workout business right now, so you'll just have to bear with me on these posts!  =)  I'm sure I will update tomorrow or the next day with the results of my U/S and The Plan.

No comments: