Tuesday, June 12, 2012

U/S was not so good...

So, the ultrasound didn't go too hot.  Classic pcos-looking ovary.  I'm going back in on Thursday just to be sure nothing happens.  And then, I assume it's another break.  She upped my metformin so I will probably need to give that some time to do it's magic.  Ugh.  Ah, well.  I'm trying really hard to keep positive!  I was totally bummed yesterday morning, but decided I was sick of being sad...so I just changed my mindset.  That's just more time to work on getting all healthy and whatnot. 

Speaking of which, I had a request for some pics!  I will post final beginning and ending pics from insanity when I am all done.  But for now, I will post beginning pics from when I first started working out till now!!!  It's crazy looking at these!!!  I love the difference in the front view.  Someday, I will have abs!!  Woot Woot!!!



3 comments:

Greeny said...

I'm sorry to hear that ultrasound was sucky. :-( For the second time tonight I'm at a loss for useful words but as always, your attitude is just amazing. :-) xxx

Love your pics! You have done so damn well and you ought to be wearing that grin for sure!! Keep it up chickie!! xx

Samantha said...

you my love LOOK FREAKING AMAZING!!! The front and especially the back are a drastic change! I am really proud of you and you're an inspiration to me- honestly!

I hate that you didn't get good news but am impressed with your outlook!

Kelly said...

Hate the U/S results, love the photos!