Wednesday, October 6, 2010

yadda yadda yadda

I think the hubs is getting ready to try again. He keeps saying things that start with "when we try for a baby again....." I wish my dumb body would cooperate so we don't have to wait all the time or could just try on our own. It's frustrating to have my lady organs never do anthing they're supposed to. But we'll see. I am supposed to get an ultrasound at the end of this current pack of BCP, but I'm so sick of seeing envelopes come in the mail from Great Falls Clinic and Benefis, I could just barf. And even though my deductable is met, they don't cover IF stuff, so we would HAVE to pay those and we have to be careful with our money until the end of the year. So I'm just not sure what to do.

I suppose what I can do in the meantime is just really focus on the weightloss. I am sooo plateaued right now is really annoying. After my gallbladder deal, I was down to 169. I gained back 6 pounds after I started eating normally and exercising again. And now I'm permanantly stuck at 175. ugh. I suppose I'll just have to keep working at it, and perhaps introduce something a little different to my routine.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Nessa! It's good to "hear" your voice. I hate that you have to be on breaks all the time. Your BFP might be the most celebrated in history. At least by me. :)

Natasha.debruyn said...

Hi! I just found your blog and will be following it if you dont mind!
I hope you get your well deserved BFP soon!
x

Nessa said...

Awwww, Kelly! You are too sweet! I know your BFP was HIGHLY celebrated as well. Hopefully I can follow in your footsteps pretty soon!!! =)

Natasha, glad to have you on board! I'll be sure to return the follow!

Greeny said...

Hey Chickie!!!

You're sound a little "meh" lately mate?? xxxx

In regards to be stuck at 175... Couple things for you... are you getting stuck on what the scales are saying or have you noticed a stall in how your clothes are fitting and what you're seeing in the mirror. If they are still getting loose then forget what the numbers say. If you have stalled then routine is something you need to break.

Your body is an efficient machine. You do similar things week in and week out it will work out how to use the minimum amount of energy to accomplish the goal and fat loss bites.

Mix it up. If you want a routine... do it over four or six weeks where every week is different. Increase your weight work. Muscle is hungry. It will boost your metabolism without you having to do much. Also have a look at what you're eating and see if there are some sneak treats which can be cut. Last but not least, think about jacking up the intensity of one or two of your workouts.

You can do it!!!