Yaaaayy! I'm still around! Kind of. haha! Hope all my bloggy-poo friends are doing good. Sorry for my absence. I've been extremely busy with work and such. I was supposed to go in for an ultrasound to see where my ovaries are at, but I decided (voluntarily) to do another month of BCP. *GASP* Haha! Last year, I never would have DREAMED of taking a longer break than I absolutely HAD to. So I guess that shows you where I'm at mentally.
I have been enjoying my stress-free break from TTC and just wasn't ready to start again. Garrett is though. Poor guy. Last month, he didn't know I was doing 2 months of BCP, so when I finished the first pack, he got all excited to start trying again. And I had to break the news that I was still on birth control. It makes me so happy that he's ready again though. =) He will be an amazing daddy one day.
I figure I will wait until after the Hobby Lobby trip to start TTC again. I don't want to jeapordize the trip for an U/S. For those that haven't been following my blog for a full year, Hobby Lobby is our annual trip about 3.5 hours drive away from here where we go shopping for Christmas decorations. This year, it's happening on November 20th! Wooooo-Frickin-Hoooo! So excited! So I will be starting my BCP today, so I know I will be ready to start TTC (ovaries permitting, that is) by the end of November! Then I believe I will be ready to jump in again!
The new job is going good. Love my co-workers and love our ladies (most of them anyway).
I'm chickening out of my side tattoo I had set up for December. I just am not ready for the side one. I'm still too jiggly on my sides. haha! Buy I'm still getting a pretty hefty tattoo. I always have a backup. =) I'm working on the one around my collar bones. I already have one there but I'm expanding on it. So I'm pretty excited about it.
That's all I got for you. All my ladies out there still battling the infertility demon, you are in my thoughts! And for my many friends that have overcome it, you give the rest of us hope. Love all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Miss you Nessa, but I'm glad you're enjoying your break!
There you are!!!
You totally gotta be ready before you jump back in! Enjoy life and freedom and doing things for you. Very important for that balance! :-)
Hope to hear more from you in the not too distant future.
BTW... your ticker up the top is throwing a massive sad.
xxxxx
I cannot believe your closest Hobby Lobby is that far away although it's probably a good thing for your wallet.
I'm glad you're enjoying the break and I'm so excited for you to start trying and get that BFP soon!
Love you girlies!
Post a Comment