Friday, October 29, 2010

Jail and Bail

Ok, so I'm fundraising...again!!! I know it's a little soon to be asking for donations so close after my Tour de Cure, but this has a little more personal meaning for me. Don't get me wrong! The Tour de Cure was no doubt a success and an amazing cause. But now I'm doing the March of Dimes. For those that don't know, it's a benefit to help babies with birth defects, premature births, and to prevent those from happening altogether.

I'm doing an event called Jail and Bail. Which is basically just saying I am going to be sent to "jail" and need to raise the bail, which goes towards these little ones. While I have not gone through anything like this personally, I know people who have, I know how it can affect these families, and the last thing they want to think about is money. So I'm just going to throw my link on my blog and if you have any spare change lying around, you can throw it towards my "bail," or rather towards these babies who so desperately need the help.

If you don't have any money to spare, thoughts and prayers for these families are just as good. I know I kind of sucked the well dry for donations on the Tour de Cure. =) I don't want to seem like I'm throwing out a guilt trip here. heehee! I usually don't do these fundraising things so close together. It just sort of happened that way.

Here is the link to my bail page.

Oh, and p.s., if you are on my FB, I apologize for the repeat. Just trying to get the word out! =)

No comments: